Myers Planning Group - Your Property, Planning and Land Development Advisory Firm
Gaining approval for your project can be a complex and time consuming process. That’s why we build relationships with all people involved in the planning process. We focus on providing the best possible service to our clients with an emphasis on maintaining open communication. We are committed to providing a high standard of customer service and the best possible results for your project.
With our main office conveniently located in Warrnambool, Myers Planning Group provides services across western Victoria including, Port Fairy, Portland, Hamilton, Colac, Horsham, Ballarat, Port Campbell and surrounding areas.
Myers Planning Group provides the following specialist services:
Town planning advice.
Town planning feasibility and pre-purchase advice.
Preparation and management of planning permit application and planning scheme amendments.
Preparation and management of development plans, structure plans and master plans.
Project management and project facilitation.
Advocacy services (including VCAT & Planning Panels)
Strategic projects, Planning Scheme reviews and audits.
- Steve Myers, Managing DirectorMyers Planning Group's Managing Director Steve Myers is a town planner with 20 years' professional experience across the State government, local government and private sectors. Steve is both a strategic planning specialist and an experienced statutory planner. As a statutory planner Steve has been involved in obtaining planning approvals for a wide range of projects including residential, retail, commercial, industrial, rural, tourism and community development projects. As a strategic planner, Steve's experience encompasses policy formulation and implementation; preparation of strategy plans; development plans; planning schemes and amendments; and community consultation.
- Daniel Pech, AssociateDan is a town planner with 10 years' professional experience across the local government and private sectors. As a statutory planner, Dan has been involved in obtaining planning approvals for a wide range of projects including residential, retail, commercial, industrial, extractive industry, rural, tourism and entertainment projects. Dan's excellent verbal and visual communication skills assist in the wide range of presentations, consultation and stakeholder engagement that his work entails.
- Cameron McNeill, Senior Planning ConsultantCameron is a passionate qualified town planner with over five years' experience in local government and the private sector. Cameron has a keen interest in what makes our cities, towns and regions tick. He has a solid knowledge base, with a strong practical understanding of planning with particular interests in economic development, regional planning, sustainability and policy.
- Sophia MacRae, Planning ConsultantSophia is a town planner with three years' professional experience in local government and the private sector. Sophia's passion for planning is centred on the opportunity to provide positive environments for people, housing affordability and projects that have, at their heart, a social conscience.
- Emma Leach, Executive Assistant to Managing DirectorEmma provides executive support to the Managing Director and has overall responsibility for the firm’s day-to-day operations including customer service and administration.
- Karen Myers, Office SupportKaren oversees the firms marketing and day-to-day HR functions.